Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Friday, April 08, 2005

Hmmm...

Blah, blah, blah

I left work early tonight because I felt horrible. My head has been killing me and to add to it all my ears having been popping from sinus pressure. It sounds like someone is holding a bowl of rice crispies up to my ear. I ate a pack of crackers earlier, thats the first solid food I've eaten in a couple days because my throat has been sore. I HATE being ill.

Dang, I could just rant about stuff. I just got $600.00 in work done on my truck and it's still not right. The thing is I took it to a friend of mine's auto garage so he won't give me crap about getting it right, but I hate even having to mess with it. I guess because I hate anything that gets in the way of my schedule. I suppose we are all like that.

I will feel better soon and all will be well.

-S

1 Comments:

Blogger Adder said...

Its scotty boud! Blogs are fun arnt they man. Ill start leaving ya msgs now man.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter