Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Monday, April 11, 2005

Just another day of my life.

I'll first say that I have realized now how cattle are able to pay me back for years of beef eating. I often go to the local farm and feed store and buy my dog the treated cow hoof chew toys. These are actually great for the dog's teeth and gums and my dog "Steve" loves chewing them. How they are not great is that my dog leaves them laying about as dogs do, then I come along and step on them with my bare feet. This usually sends me into a "Rosco P. Coltrane" style fit of painful hollaring, "ACK, OOO, HOO, HOO, Steve why'd you leave this stupid cow hoof where I could step on it, you dumb dipstick!" Everytime I do this, a cow somewhere is laughing at me.

Well, the pink eye seems to be clearing up pretty well after just one day of antibiotics. Now once it's gone I have massive loads of laundry to wash everything in the house I've touched since contracting the plague. Oh well, I needed to do some cleaning anyway.

My mother and step dad just got a new PC so they are now soon to be reeled in by the amazing tool, (or to some, addictive beast) we call the worldwide web. My mom lives in Kansas, which is like 2,000, uh, well it's far away from me. I call her alot, but I still miss her all the time so now I can email her too.

I have nothing really deep to write about today. I guess my mind has been too weak and boggled by sickness as of late for me to really think hard. I was actually thinking about this Beta/Siamese Fighting Fish that I have. I bought it a year ago and have never named it. Maybe he needs to be called Foo-Man-Choo. You know, they mention Foo-Man-Choo in country songs. Travis Tritt in It's A Great Day To Be Alive - Might even grow me a foo-man-choo, or Tim McGraw in Live Like You Were Dying - I went two point seven seconds on a bull named Foo-Man-Choo. I don't know what's going on here as I ramble on... Long live the south!

-S

1 Comments:

Blogger Adder said...

yes you crazy redneck, i read your blog! :) GOD BLESS THE SOUTH

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter