Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Friday, June 24, 2005

Getting a few things right...



This is my 1978 Gibson Marauder. It is one of my greatest tools for expressing my inner most thoughts. I had it air brushed and customized to my own specifications. The paint has metalic flecks in it so when light hits it, it sparkles like a disco ball. It is my favorite guitar. It is also along with my two other Takamine guitars resting in a pawn shop, probably depressed and ready for me to bring it back home. This guitar is going to be famous one day.

I threw in some overtime this week in hopes of being able to get my guitars out of pawn. It's really been bugging me. I put them in pawn months ago and have been paying the monthly interest just to keep myself afloat. With my other bills, etc. well that's about all have been able to handle. I can't wait to get my guitars back so I can start writing all the new stuff that's in my head.

By the way, Ryan who never asks permission to do anything now has a steady love interest and had to see if it was cool for him to hang out with me tonight. You're on the road to being whipped boy.

Joe still doesn't like it here and I'm with him on that one.

Happy birthday to Mom tomorrow!

-S

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a general FYI, my "love interest" has a much nicer ass than Scott, so...

7:02 PM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

FYI, Ryan says that now. :P

3:06 AM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Yes, it is safely back home again.

-S

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter