Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm such a kid...

I bought Mary Poppins and Pooh's Heffalump Movie on DVD this weekend.

I love Mary Poppins. Not quite as much as my brother does, but I'm a fan.

Of course I've always loved Pooh, although the new Winnie the Pooh movies are not as cool as the original. I dunno exactly what it is, but they are more pop-cultured or something.

Gotta work six days straight now and for some reason I've got a friggin' cold again. That makes like three this year. I think this one was brought on by the rainy weather we've been having. I never seem to get sick in the winter time. It's always when it's hot, rainy, and muggy outside that it gets me.

Have a good weekend.

-S

2 Comments:

Blogger Adder said...

Dork :-p, if your gonna spend money on DVDs get GI Joe.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" this weekend, actually walked through the checkout line with it at best buy, surrounded by teenage dorks with anime flicks and xbox games. But it was for my girl, so I dealt. Crazy bout her.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter