Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Friday, June 10, 2005

Again with the Domestic issues. It happens all over.



I guess sometimes you can really feel a special place for certain famous people. Mine for quite a few years has been country singer Mindy McCready. I suppose it's because she is cute, close to my age, and a Florida girl. To add insult to injury from her "not so popular lately" music career she got busted on a false prescription for Oxycontin and a recent D.U.I.

Now to make matters worse the girl has been a victim of domestic violence. Celebrity Justice reported that Mindy had kicked ex-boyfriend William McKnight out of her home. She returned to her home in Nashville several weeks later to find him in her house. "He beat me in the mouth and my mouth started bleeding all over the bed. My head was leaned back and he strangled me. When he choked me, the veins popped in my eyes and underneath my eyes and eyeballs." Mindy stated. He then chased her down the staircase, caught her near the bottom and started beating her face again. McKnight apparently then broke into tears and threatened suicide before leaving Mindy's home. Mindy was taken to the hospital, treated then released. McKnight has been charged with attempted murder and aggravated burglary. He is being held on a $130,000.00 bond.

What a damn shame. This goes right back to my earlier post about domestic violence. It happens everywhere. I hope Mindy is able to get her life back on track.

-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter