Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Happy Birthday My Dear Mom



Mom, I'm sorry I don't seem to have a big selection of pictures scanned on my computer, or any that I don't look like I've been on a mad drinking binge. This was my birthday. Looks like twenty-something, but it's hard to read the cake.

I love you very much and I hope you have a great birthday.

-S

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mother is one of the kindest, sweetest moms I've met. I think we're both lucky in that respect.

HAPPY B-DAY SCOTT'S MOM!!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

I agree with you whole-heartedly on that Ryan. I as well think the same of your mom.

There are actually several moms here that have been truely wonderful to me. I really miss my mom a ton though.

-S

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty sure the cake says "23rd."

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter