Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Gone like a freight train, gone like yesterday...



From left to right "Q", Nigro, Connor, and "Galooch"
I'll miss you crazy sons of guns!


So, I'm on my way out tonight. Kenny is going with me. I've got a job waiting for me at the White County Sheriff's Office. I'm very excited. I have to go up to meet with Sheriff's Office officials, and find a place to live. I'm feeling very good yet wary about things, but I know everything will be okay. I'll be back in Florida for a few days to get my things, then I'm gone for good. Those of you who read this weblog know where to find me at. I got everyone else's address.

-S

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i found your blog mac man i wish you didnt havr to go there are alot of us that are going to miss you im going to miss you alot but i cant leave my family right now but you can be sure ill come see you when school gets out just thinking of you leaving makes me cry you wee such a good friend and i am sorry i havent called but i am working so hard and going to school that i dont even have time to think i am going to miss you very much you were always there to stick up for me when things were not going well i have never had a better friend and i am sure that every one else thinks the same we will all miss you and i am sure that i can get every one togather and make a road trip to come see well i gotta go im getting upset that i didnt see you before you left i will miss you love ya bye--jamie gamble

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scott here is my number and addy 352-628-0154 352-613-5220 1771 w. sundrop lane lecanto fl 34461 mail or call dome time i forgot to put it in my last entry i cant spell very well either lol oh well hay every one that reads this hope things are going well at the jail haha miss ya all -jamie

9:40 PM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Thanks Jamie, good luck to you always. I'll keep in touch.

-S

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter