Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Saturday, September 17, 2005

I'm probably crazy...

I feel like I've been under so much stress lately I can't think. Yeah, yeah I enjoy fishing and what not, but other than that everything sucks. I can't get proper sleep etc., etc.. So I could go on about this crap, but who really cares? Doesn't everyone have enough of their own problems without having to worry about mine? Let's just say overwhelmed for me would be an understatement. The most messed up thing is that I can't even seem to pin point exactly what is wrong with me. It's all just a bunch of suck.


-S

5 Comments:

Blogger Nettie said...

I do care that you're overwhelmed, wish I could make it better :(

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, hang in there. I'll be praying for you.

I do know what you're going through. I was doing the PTSD dance for a while, always feeling edgy and not really knowing why. The stress was killing me too.

I do care. :)

Alice

12:27 AM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Yeah, Joe leaving certainly didn't help me much. I guess I never realized how close we really are until he moved. My best friend moving away among other things sorta caused this anxioty that everyone is leaving me, etc., etc.. I think you could probably see why. I'll be okay though. I will be okay.

-S

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in, saying hi!

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter