Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

I'm waiting on an application for Dekalb County Sheriff's office in Smithville, Tennessee. I talked to one of the Captains up there and he seemed really interested in receiving my application. I'm really excited, if this works out I will be like twenty minutes from Joe and also working for the Sheriff's office in the town where one of my most favorite country singers lives. Smithville, Tn. is the home of Aaron Tippin. Him and his parents own a sporting goods store there called Aaron Tippin Outdoors. So, let's hope for the best. Maybe if I get up there, Aaron will become one of my hunting and fishing buddies. That'd be really awesome.

-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter