Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Feeling Low...



Here's Buddy, the Brittany Spaniel puppy I got to hunt with. So far he pays attention to absolutely nothing. I couldn't even get him to look up at the camera.

I'm not feeling well today, same as yesterday. I may have some type of bug.

-S

3 Comments:

Blogger Nettie said...

Well, you can kinda see his face in the second one. Hope you don't stay sick long!

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, beautiful puppy!

I hope you feel better soon. I'm struggling with a stomach bug.

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh...out on sick call.

Stuffy, achy head, sore throat...

Alice

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter