Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Well, things are moving along...

It's been cold as heck up here and it's not even officially winter yet. I'd say it's already about as cold here now as it ever gets in Florida. I think I'm in for it.

I've still got a case of I hope I've done the right thing here, but I think that will pass once I start getting paid and Jackie gets up here.

I miss my friends in Florida already, but it's not been trying on me too bad. There seems to be tons of really nice people up here.

Well, I hope everyone is doing well.

-S

2 Comments:

Blogger Nettie said...

Missing the tropics, buy a change of seasons is supposed to be, um, interesting?

2:14 AM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Just F.Y.I. for any concerned...my mom reads this weblog on a regular basis so I'd kind of like to keep any drama out of the comments area.

Thanks for understanding.

-S

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter