Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Monday, December 26, 2005

Well Merry Christmas...

Well I haven't posted in quite awhile. I still haven't been in huge hurry to get online, but I will get hooked up eventually.

I've been spending time in Nashville lately. I'm really begining to feel like being a musician again. I went to the famous Blue Bird Cafe the other day and realized it's time for me to get serious about writing again.

Well, I won't tie up Joe's computer any longer. I hope everyone is well.

-S

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, sorry!

Happy New Year.

Alice

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SCOTT!!!!
Today at work, there were new hires...From HERNANDO! I got this address from one of your friends...can't remember her name..sorry.
Dude...I am SO HAPPY you finally got the hell out of here! It took you long enough!! I will never understand why you waited.
I miss you and I just wanted to say hey!!
Love ya buddy!
Dahl...

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter