Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Pugs



I put this up for Jenni. Not the Jen you're all thinking of either, e-friend Jenni.

Although my sister would probably be mad that I put this picture of her up because she really doesn't like it, it does show off the two pugs she used to have, "Babe and Odie". They were a mother and son pair. I don't know what happened to those dogs, I believe she sold them both to someone for a sick amount of money. Anyway, there's some pugs.

-S

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh great, Joe has a blog. I'm sure it will be intelligent.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter