Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Monday, May 30, 2005

A Whatever Kinda Day...



I ripped off some other site, took these two pics and made my own little Florida South Carolina rebel picture. Say what you will, I like it.

Bored like mad today and frustrated with the current state of my life. Joe and I were going to get some new tattoos today, but his car buyer didn't come through right off and Joe was paying for the tats so that'll have to be delayed.

Anyway, didn't make it to Abbeville this weekend. I couldn't get the extra day off that I wanted so, that'll have to wait till next weekend.

So this is a first for me putting up any Confederate flag type stuff on my blog. I 've worried about making the wrong impression, but then I got to remembering something about the 1st amendment. Then adding to the fact that after all my blogger name is Rebel_Posse1973. Well, there you go.

Have a good day.

-S

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Comment, I'll be more than happy to listen to your opinion. I've shared several agreements and disagreements on here with you so your opinion is certainly if not agreed upon, at least welcome.

-S

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter