Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day Mom...



I always liked this picture. Even though I look like somewhat of an oaf, it's a good picture of you.

Happy Mother's day Mom. I love you and miss you very much!!

Congrats on the new Dachshund puppy. I hope she brings you much joy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom rocks. Cherish her, even though I know you do. Tell her I said "hi" when you talk to her next.

You off tonight or tomorrow? We need to get together.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Yeah, Mom and Uncle Dad bought a weiner dog, lol.

-S

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter