Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Stupid things I do out of boredom...



Leave it to me to experiment with photo angles by giving the impression that I've been caught dumping in the woods.

Today was a pretty cool day. I got to meet Ryan's new girlfriend. She is very sweet and quite the pretty girl. I am very happy for him and I hope things go well.

Ryan, Joe, and I went riding around a bit yesterday for lack of anything better to do. All the rain we've had lately seems to have set the Water Moccasins on the move. We saw two good size ones smashed on the road. One was quite large and had been freshly killed. I was really tempted to skin it out, but I decided I didn't really feel like messing with it.

Someday soon I'm going to write something with more depth here, but for now I'm just doing my thing, whatever that is.

-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter