Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Friday, July 01, 2005

Well...



Well, I got my Celtic knot tattoo finished today. Steve Burton up at Aftershock had to fix a bunch of stuff where Lou messed up. I like Lou, but man he kinda fumbled the ball on my tat. I was a bit mad when I really got down to inspecting all the mistakes he made doing the outline of my tat. I mean, it's my arm and I gotta live with it the rest of my life. Now I had to go pay Steve money that I really didn't have to fix someone else's mistake. I trust Steve's work more than Lou's and I should've gone to him in the first place. It looks pretty sharp now and I am happy with it. Steve did the pictured tattoo by the way, I had it done last year. Lou is forgiven, but I don't think he'll be inking me anymore.

I've been working mad hours. I'm to the point now that everytime I go to work I'm afraid they're going to ask me to work over. I absolutely hate working sixteen hour shifts, but I think the world of my supervisors and I have trouble telling them no when we are so short staffed. People are quitting constantly because they hate that jail.

My dental insurance needs to hurry up and kick in. I am in serious need of dental work. Both my top wisdom teeth are bad and need to be removed. The one on the right has been acting up for days. When it starts aching, the pain is so excruciating that I have trouble concentrating on what people are saying when they talk to me.

The closing on the sale of Joe's house is the twenty-fourth of this month then he'll be moving back to Tennessee after being down here since he was fourteen. I have to make a final decision to move up there as well. Nashville has been calling me for years, but I've always found some reason to put it off. Joe moving will probably be the reason to push me across the line. I do really need to give my music dreams a fair shot once and for all. I am going to try to get at least one more friend to go with us.

In life, we all must face crossroads. We can stand in the middle and ponder which road to take, or walk forward and learn to live with the road we have chosen. I have truely reached my crossroads and it is now time to let destiny take it's course.

My feet is my only carriage. So I've got to push on through, but while I'm gone...Everythings gonna be alright. -Bob Marley

-S

1 Comments:

Blogger Adder said...

I like the tat man, very cool.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter