Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Monday, August 22, 2005

Babies are cool.



This is my great-niece Kinley. She's a very even tempered baby and very sweet. She will be one year old next month. She is walking all over the place and getting into EVERYTHING! It's funny how you can feel love for a child so quickly.

Tomorrow is my 32nd birthday, hooray for me.

-S

3 Comments:

Blogger Adder said...

Its now Tuesday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Nettie said...

Hope your birthday was happy! And your grand-niece is very cute, I love all that hair.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel love for them.

Until they drool or puke or poop on me.

Funny thing is, over half my friends have done that to me too.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter