Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sometimes Dreams Do Come True...

You know, I've never been really big on E.S.P. or sixth sense type things, but every now and then I get thoughts in my head, a little voice if you will, that guides me in certain directions.

For some reason my little voice had been telling me as of late to play the lottery. Now Florida started up the lotto before I was eighteen. I'll be thirty-two next week and had never bought a single ticket, but for some reason my little voice was telling me I was going to win the lottery.

I bought two tickets this evening while I was at the Texaco and I got all the numbers on one card plus an instant win on the same card. Ehhh...so I won a hundred bucks, but it was a hundred bucks I didn't have before and a hundred bucks I could certainly use. The guys at the Texaco also told me that my ticket was the first pay off they had so far on those particular lotto tickets.

So, I may never play the lottery again, but I have an extra hundred dollars in my pocket and the satisfaction of knowing that the little voice in my head was right. That very same voice that tells me I'm going to make it big one day. The same voice that tells me that no matter what twists and turns I may encounter in life, I will continue to walk through them and be alright.

God Bless!

-S

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome job, man!

FYI it's sixth senSE, and feel free to put that money towards the "Ryan Payback" foundation.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Nettie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! And, way to listen to your intution, or whatever you choose to call it.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter