Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Friday, August 05, 2005

JUSTA GOOD OLE' BOYS !!!!!!!!




It's here!! I gotta go see it now!

So... not too much going on these last few days. Kenny and I did a face lift on a decorative American Indian bow I've had for years. We added a leather wrap on it and some more natural looking feathers. Wild turkey feathers and what not. It looks quite nice I must say.

Well, just wanted to do an update.

-S

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul Clinton from CNN reviewed this flick and coined the best descriptive analogy for a movie I've ever heard:

"This flick is a car wreck with boobs."

Not only that, that was the FIRST LINE OF HIS REVIEW.

I'm buying him a pizza...

11:58 AM  
Blogger Adder said...

yea, i dont think im going to go see it. I like the actors but damn, bo and luke were suave, not goofy. IMO its going to have nothing in common with the original outside char names and the car.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Adder said...

P.S. Willie Nelson can piss off.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter