Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hey, this is what I think of advertisements on my weblog...



Thanks to Nettie for giving me info on how to help prevent that.

Sorry for the extra added hassle of typing in a word to post, but these random advertisements were really getting me pissed.

By the way, this is the greatest Johnny Cash picture ever!

-S

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was one night you sure didn't want to mess with "The Man in Black."

9:46 AM  
Blogger Nettie said...

Most of my blogger friends have implemented this; I don't mind typing at anyone's sites. Anything to kill the evil spam!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Adder said...

I have the same B-day as Cash..rawr

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter