Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Joe is gone...

Well, Joe has officially moved to Tennessee. If things don't work out for me as far as moving up there goes it will greatly sadden me. I've been friends with Joe since he first moved to Florida from Tennessee when he was fourteen. That was quite a long time ago. I find myself missing the son of a gun already.

I got my hair cut really short like Marine Corps style "high and tight". The shortest I've worn it I think since the time I got Mom to shave my head when I was eight. I've worn my hair pretty much the same since high school. I guess I kind of like it. Change is good. It's certainly better than the raging Billy Ray Cyrus mullet hairdo I had in middle school.

-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter