Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Reeling...



As I was waiting to hear from my friend Jackie so we could go fishing, I took this useless picture of the Kenwood CD player in my truck and I just thought I'd make yall look at it. Note to self: Give Casey back his digital camera and buy your own.

Well, I may have found my new hobby. I grew up around the commercial fishing business, but I hadn't really been into hook and line fishing since I was a little kid and that was mostly cane pole fishing at Mr. Harrelson's little pond in Abbeville. That was about it. My friend Jackie lives to fish and I think it is rubbing off on me. I can really see why people get so into it. It's probably the most relaxing thing I've done in quite awhile.

Joe got hired on with the White County Sheriff's Office in Sparta, Tennessee. His first day was today and he was very excited about it. It actually sounds like a really cool place to work, but the pay is absolutely horrid. I just couldn't make it on what they pay there. I'm going to send them an application and see if they'll negotiate a higher pay level for me based on my experience. I'm still mainly interested in being a patrolman up there with the Police Dept.

I caught a couple episodes of Hulk Hogan's new reality show "Hogan Knows Best". Not that I have anything against Hulk Hogan, but the show differs little from "The Osbornes" except for the fact that Hulk seems alot less confused about things than Ozzy and they don't have British accents. They probably should've just stopped the reality shows after "The Osbornes".

Yeah I think that's just about everything. Do you want fries with that?

-S

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, Oz 'ere. Wha ya doin Sharon? Where am I?

I saw the Dog's show once. My reality show would put people to sleep. Alice doing paperwork...Alice ranting on the phone...Alice running.

I remember my friends in the PD in Hawaii saying how the pay was bad and people were leaving for Portland or Washington State.

Owrite, Oz is out...where am I? Who'r you?

4:15 AM  
Blogger Nettie said...

That's very cool, I think my sister once had the same one.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Adder said...

im bored, just sitting here watching Miami at FSU and listening to tremendous brunettes from mike doherty. Update or something.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter