Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Happy Birthday Joe.



Found this picture from Tennessee taken in '95. We were 21 and 17. It was actually cold and you're in shorts!

Happy 28th birthday man. Thanks for always being a loyal and true friend to me. I hope we're friends for the next twenty-eight years. After that, well I'll just have to think about it, haha.

By the way, who the hell let me get by wearing that NY hat?!!! Good grief.

-S

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He still has them, too =)

(Waiting for email from Reb, wondering why I give him all sorts of hell on here...)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

I don't have those jeans anymore.

-S

4:13 PM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Nope, no emails because I don't wonder, I know. It is because of your feelings of inadequacy when you're around me in the physical presence that you feel the need to create the idea that I am a lesser man here in the e-world.

It's ok bro, I love you. Come, stop by my house for a phenobarbitol cocktail and allow me to free you from the constrains of your physical vehicle.

I'm teasing vella, I really do love you man. NOW BACK OFF !!! :P

STAR WARS IS SATAN'S DEVICE FOR OPENING THE MASSES TO DEMONIC POSSESSION !!!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

LOL, it's actually because vella is a super intellectual. I have to come up with something really creative, or he'll rip me apart.

-S

6:48 PM  
Blogger Adder said...

hah, she said e-poon.....wait what's poon?

10:26 PM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Compete for baboon,YES! Wait, what are we talking about here?

There's never really a competition it's more like an occasional brotherly style bashing.

I never try to compete with vella he's really too smart to try to match wits with. I just throw the occasional comeback.

-S

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter