Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Monday, May 23, 2005

Just another day...



This picture has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but Ryan showed me this web site called churchsigngenerator.com so I thought I'd make a silly church sign.

So I went with Joe, Ryan, Todd, and Jamie to see Star Wars Episode III yesterday and enjoyed it. I don't have anything too important to talk about today, for that matter I guess I don't really have anything too important to talk about any day.

Joe finished his first week with me training him to be a Correctional Officer. He's doing very well as I knew he would. Joe and I along with a couple other people from work went to breakfast yesterday morning. Some poor older fella sitting across from us kept passing gas quite loudly when he was trying to get out of his chair. We were trying not to laugh until he left, but I eventually fell apart then everyone started laughing. At least he had almost made it to the exit door before I lost it.

Anyway, maybe I'll have more to say later, or tomorrow.

-S

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you post something that isn't a long retrospective into a dark spot of your soul =)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Yeah, I suck.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter