Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Yup...



So anyway, this is my brother-in-law Keith. He started dating my older sister when I was eight. They got married when I was nine. He is not an in-law to me, he's just my brother.

I got served this morning with more chaotic BS going on in my family. So I spent most of the day sitting around drinking Malibu and pineapple juice and talking to Keith and my mom on the phone till I got myself into a drunken stuper and forgot I was supposed to go to Joe's birthday dinner. By the time he was able to get ahold of me I was in no way fit to drive. I felt like a real ass. I woke up with my head feeling like someone hit me. I'm not much of a drinker. My phone bill is gonna be sick. Oh well.

Well, it looks like I'm gonna be heading to Abbeville Sunday morning to try to talk sence into my sister which is not going to be easy, she's just like Dad. I can't pick sides in this case. I just have to try to give the best advise I can as a brother.

Que sera...

-S

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me, buck.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter