Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Monday, May 09, 2005

Justa Good Ole' Boys...



Nothing too deep today...

Ok, being a die hard fan of the Dukes of Hazzard since childhood I had severe reservations about the thought of an up to date goofy new Hollywood "Let's make another sitcom movie". The thought of them taking my all time favorite stupid show and turning it into a movie with a cast of some of Hollywood's favorite young stars kind of bothered me. I mean we all know what happened to the original show when John Schneider and Tom Wopat left the show and were horribly replaced by everyone's favorite "Coy and Vance". It fell apart!

I will now take this opportunity to eat crow.

I watched the official trailer for the new Dukes movie staring Johnny Knoxville as "Luke Duke", Sean William Scott as "Bo Duke", and Jessica Simpson as "Daisy Duke". I would like to say that from what I saw, this movie is going to be awesome. In the short two minute trailer that I saw, it looked to have that full content of fast driving action, comedy, and gratuitous shots of a scantily dressed Jessica Simpson as Daisy that we all know and love. As well as at least one comment made by Sean William Scott concerning "Shrimp on the barby" that made me laugh out loud.

I will definitely be seeing this movie when it hits the theater. Unfortunately, it won't be until August. Check it out.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/thedukesofhazzard.html

Yeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaw!!!

-S

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me tonight, schnig. Ima be tired as hell but we should hang out.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter