Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Sunday, May 22, 2005

SWIII



Oh yeah, so I'm going to the noon show today. I'll get back to yall with my opinion, but I promise not to spoil it!

DUNT-DUNT-DUNT-DAH-DAHHHHH, DUNT-DUNT-DUNT-DAHHHHHHH-DAH, DUNT-DUNT-DUNT-DAHHHHH-DAH, DUNT-DUNT-DUNT-DAHHH!!!!!


-S



Okay,

Update: It was AWESOME!! It was, sad to see the inevidable fate of Anakin Skywalker. We all knew the outcome, but it was finally sad to see the guy we all learned to really like turn to the dark side. The movie did however create a deeper sympathy for him as Darth Vader. They added several comedic scenes, they were funny, but maybe a bit too frequent, I dunno. Over all, it was well worth the wait. Even on a Sunday matinee, the theater was full. Go see it!!

-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter