Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Monday, July 04, 2005

At Ryan's house



We had a real nice time over at Ryan's yesterday. Ryan grilled hot dogs and hamburgers for a day before the 4th get together. I took this picture of Ryan and his girlfriend Amanda. Our good friend Melvin stopped by and got in the picture with them. He is a bit of an odd bird, but we like him. Joe is really keyed up about moving to Tennessee. I don't blame him.

Happy Independence Day!!!

-S

4 Comments:

Blogger Nettie said...

A Happy Fourth to you!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Adder said...

RYAN GRILL HOT DOGS! RYAN GRILL! RYAN GRILL!

ooook, now that i got that out of my system. Glad you had a good 4th man. God Bless America (but mostly the South :-p)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Yeah, it seems I had made a bit of a typo there with grill instead of grilled, but I fixed it.

No one seemed to get my random black guy in a superman outfit insert. Well I guess a few people got it that didn't post. We used to email that guy around to each other alot. I even printed out an 8x10 of him, framed it, and put it on the shelf with the family photos at my mom's house. It took her about a week before she spotted it.

-S

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, we were trading that pic back and forth for like 6 months. Then all of a sudden it popped up in the middle of an episode of "South Park" and I about shit.

BD, all I ever do for these schmucks is grill. Oh well, I like it. I need to post the pics of my new grill, that thing is HOSS.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter