Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sitting Around...



This is some art Kenny made out of various pics of me, and the head stock of my guitar ended up in there too. I thought it was kinda cool.

I'm sitting here waiting for the pizza delivery, hoping they'll hurry the heck up because I gotta get ready for work soon. I have to gaurd some inmate in the hospital tonight so I'm really hoping I don't get screwed over tomorrow and get stuck pulling a sixteen hour. I've had about all I can take of this crap. I hate over time with a passion and they need to stop bugging me about it.

Anyway, my mind is bogged down with way too much stuff. I think Kenny's Picasso style art work of me pretty much fits the mood I'm in.

-S

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, that looks extremely cool.

At least he didn't leave it on the side of the road or anything.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Nettie said...

That is a cool pic.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter