Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Friday, July 22, 2005

Well, I'm back

Well, my sister decided she wanted to keep Katie, my dad's Chihuahua. She said she couldn't get rid of Dad's dog. So, it's her turn to keep her for awhile.

Along the same lines, well... I got a puppy. Yeah I know I said I only needed one dog and it seems like defeating the purpose of my sister taking Katie, but well first off, I've never really been into little dogs and second off he is soooo cute. He is an 11 week old AKC registered Brittany Spaniel named "Buddy". My sister's friend was planning on selling him but I happened to be at his house while I was in Abbeville. I was playing with the puppy and kind of casually asked him how much he was selling him for. He said, "Go put him in your truck before I change my mind."

So now I have Steve and Buddy. They have been playing non-stop since I got home yesterday so I think when I send off Buddy's papers I'm going to make his registered name "Steve's little Buddy".

Well, that's about all I have to report. Joe's number is disconnected and I'll never be able to reach him at that number again. I realize that this is the first step in the splitting of our small band of brothers and it disheartens me. Since I plan to move to Tennessee I will still be around Joe, but that doesn't help much for Ryan, Kenny, Casey, and Dave.

-S

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even fathom the hundreds, if not thousands of times I have called that number over the past 14 years.

Now I'll never call it again. Just seems weird.

The last thing you needed was another hyper dog.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter