Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Well heck...

Well, I'm starting to frown on the Iraq idea. With the luck I have, some suicide bomber would decide to stand right next to me and detonate himself. I'm checking into the Cookeville Police Department in Tennessee, or the Putnam county Sheriff's Office there. They're gonna send me applications so we'll see. I wish I was rich. I hope everyone had a good week. I certainly can't say I've had a bad one. It's been pretty average. Rambling on, I'm gonna start posting stories here about various events that have happened throughout my life.

Heading out to Abbeville in the morning to take Katie to her new home. Yes, I do feel a bit down about it, but everything will work out for the best.

God Bless.

-S

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun and good luck, whichever way you decide.

Alice

6:52 PM  
Blogger Nettie said...

Exactly, Alice. But I do look forward to hearing your history.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter