Diary of a Mad Mac

Things you wished you'd never read. Things your mother warned you about. Welcome to the world of an insane Scottish-American. Haggis anyone?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina, United States

Friday, July 08, 2005

Ah here we go again...

What the hell is wrong with these terrorist groups that attack innocent civilians? I just don't get it. Again there is arises the possibility that we have once again been attacked by al-Qaeda terrorists because of course if you attack England, you have thereby attacked the U.S.

I'm sure the argument comes up that we have killed innocent civilians in our attacks on Baghdad. At the risk of sounding like a radical, I think we should pull all U.N. forces from the middle east and basically say, okay we're done messing with you people. You've made your point. The U.S. and Britain will no longer be involved in anything to do with middle eastern problems. Any suspected radical Muslim types living in the U.S. or Britain will be deported without issue. If you people would like to get together for tea and crumpets sometime that will be all well and good. Furthermore, if you ever feel the need to attack our innocent civilians again...we are going to blow the @#$% out of your !&*# $#% country, no holds barred, stopping for no reason until the entire country is laid to waste. Then celebrate with apple pie and room temperature beer while taking every bit or your resources. Now lets all be friends.

Like it or not that seems like a fair proclamation to me. I'm always pretty middle of the road politically and well, I think what I've stated here is pretty middle of the road. You don't mess with us and we won't mess with you either. Then if it happens again we send planes to drop propaganda flyers all over the middle east. I'm thinking pictures of Christopher Robin with an umbrella saying "Tut tut, it looks like rain." Then the next day, BOOM done.

The other speculation is possible IRA involvement. I don't even know where to start with these guys. They're no better than any Muslim threat. Extremist organizations are just !@#$%^- *& no matter where they're from. Some people would argue that our own government is an extremist organization. Hell, I'm not sure how much of an argument I can put up for that one. All I know is that it is constantly our innocent people who seem to take the punch for all these problems and it sucks ass.

So many arguments could be brought up here, most of which I don't really give a crap about. I don't have all the answers or the power to fix all these problems. I just have a silly web log.

I know I'm going to get a crap load of angry rebuttles to this post, but in all honesty I could really care less. Opinions of course, are like@#$%^&$ s, we've all got one.

-S

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I surfed in from Nettie's site.

Horay for centrism.

I think the extremists on both sides just make things worse.

And that's my Southern opinion.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Adder said...

I like guns.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter